Friday, September 1, 2017

SEPTEMBER SKETCH CHALLENGE | DEAR JOHN

Let me say it first....I know the challenge is called Dear John and this is a girls challenge but if you haven't worked it out yet, we here at Scrap the Girls are into pushing boundaries.  You are to be inspired by the sketch.  You don't have to take it literally but you can if you want to but remember - girl only photos.  We have a range of Design Team layouts to inspire you and help you see past the man's name John.  Here is the sketch:
And here is your inspiration:








And there you have it....I didn't spy John anywhere!  How are you going to interpret this months sketch?

This months sponsors are: Accent Scrapbooking for our International winner
And for our Homegrown...winners...yes this month there will be two winners....
Kitaholics Kits


&
D-lish Scraps
To find out more about our sponsors head over to the sponsors logo and go check out their stores.  All the links are there to some awesomeness.  I take no responsibility for your bank balance decline.

Krisy
xxx

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Thankyou, I have linked up my layout!!

Dolly B said...

I have linked my layout thanks
Mary

Deanna said...

Wonderful sketch and amazing inspiration! Added my layout. :)

The messy crafter said...

I hand added my layout. Thank you,

The messy crafter said...

Added my layout, thank you for the inspiration

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.